- [SAuth] Huffstutter Family, Connie Daniels Graves, (www.thehuffstutterfamily.com), 2013.
- [S161] Uriah Wilson and Mary Newkirk Descendants, Constance Daniels Graves, (Shalimar, Florida 2012).
- [S85] Carlisle, KY Cemetery Records.
- [S11] 1870 Census, Nicholas Co., KY, Prec #5, East Union, p 10, #70/74 (Reliability: 3).
James T. Booth, age 2, b KY living in the household of Jefferson Booth
- [S94] 1920 Census, Nicholas Co., KY, 5 Mag Dist, ED 220, SD 117, Sht 6B, #140 (Reliability: 3).
- [S51] 1900 Census, Montgomery Co., KY, Mag Dist 2, p 50, #244/245 household o f James F. Boot (Reliability: 3).
- [S94] 1920 Census, Nicholas Co., KY, 5th Mag Dist, ED 220, SD 117, Sheet 6B, # 140 (Reliability: 3).
- [S2] Death Certificate, Kentucky #005/02353/1931 (Reliability: 3).
Kentucky, Death Records, 1852-1953
Name: James Franklin Booth
Death Date: 11 Jan 1931
Death Location: Mason
Birth Date: 19 Oct 1866
Birth Location: Kentucky
Spouse's Name: Hattie Wagner Booth
Father's Name: Jeff Booth
Father's Birth Location: United States
Mother's Name: Deborah Wilson
- [S21] Marriage Record, Bath Co., KY (Reliability: 3).
Bath Co., To Wit: It is hereby certified, that under and by virtue of the within License, I did, on the 5th day of November 1866, at the house of Uriah Wilson, in said county, celebrate the rites of Matrimony between the within named Jefferson M.R. Booth and Deborah Wilson, and that Polk Wilson, Uriah Wilson were present and witnessed the celebration. Given under my hand this 5th day of November 1866. L.H. Reynolds, Minister, Christian Church