- [SAuth] Huffstutter Family, Connie Daniels Graves, (www.thehuffstutterfamily.com), 2013.
- [S6] Deed: Assorted, Montgomery Co., KY Deed Book 18, p 206, 207 Philip Cox Heirs (Reliability: 3).
- [S4] 1850 Census, Nicholas Co., KY, Dist 1, p 471, #330/332 (Reliability: 3).
- [S10] 1860 Census, Nicholas Co., KY, Dist 1, p 96, #672/673 (Reliability: 3).
- [S8] Cox Family Bible, Phyllis Paetzmann, (Ms. Paetzmann owns the Cox Family Bible, pub. about 1805. There are notations in Bible that provide extra family information. She has also researched census records, court records, property transactions, marriage records and Lewis Cox's death certificate.
- [S9] Carlisle Mercury, 25 Nov 1895 (Reliability: 3).
WILSON,--At her home, near Little Rock, on the 23rd inst., Mrs. Susan Wilson, aged eighty-seven years.
- [S13] Kentuckian-Citizen, Wed. Nov 27, 1895, p 3 (Reliability: 3).
Wilson,--Near Little Rock. Mrs. Susan Wilson, aged 87 years. She was the mother of Jesse and George H. Wilson.
- [S83] Nicholas Co Scrapbook 1880-1899, Miss Mary Henry, (Rebecca Bryan Boone Chapter, DAR, Ft. Thomas, KY), Deaths, p 23 (Reliability: 3).
- [S21] Marriage Record, Marriage Bond, April 7, 1807, Bourbon Co., KY (Reliability: 3).
- [S21] Marriage Record, Bourbon Co., KY Marriage Book 2, p 29 (Reliability: 3).
- [S54] Nicholas Co., KY Marriage Record, Book A, p 57 (Reliability: 3).